Kangaroo Kids Montessori strives:
- To provide excellent quality care and education for children.
- To awaken children’s interest and encourage in them a love of learning.
- To offer children and understanding of the world and respect for all they find in it
- To enable children to become happy, confident , purposeful, free and independent.
- Children learn by being engaged and doing, watching and copying.
To give children experiences which Promote…
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with others
- An empathy for other lifestyles, cultures, gender and religion
- A sense of challenge and achievement
- Self confidence
‘The child is endowed with unknown powers, which can guide us to a radiant future. If what we really want is a new world, then education must take as its aims the development of these hidden possibilities.”
Kangaroo Kids Montessori’s day care is set in a beautiful purpose built place with indoor play areas. Each child is placed with a key-person, who will be responsible for monitoring the baby’s development in all areas.
Babies will be looked after in their own environment which is safe and catalyzing with all their needs met. We endeavor to keep parents informed about how their baby’s time is spent at Kangaroo Kids.
We ask parents to supply their own nappies, made-up bottles of formula milk & about the drink consumption, sleep times and general information about the general well-being of their child.
At Kangaroo Kids Montessori we strongly believe that playing is vital for children in their early years. It is through play that young babies and young children learn, grow and have fun.